- Courses began Monday, June 22 and end August 2, 2020
- Check your Student Portal - Self-Check #11 – Print Your Schedule/Receipt on the Student Self-Service section on the Portal to check the drop/withdrawal and refund dates for each class in which you enroll
- Remember, Summer Session is only 6 weeks – so check in EVERY DAY for your class(es)!!
Summer ProgramsSummer Programs
Health AlertHealth Alert
Access CenterAccess Center
Next Food Pantry is May 14Next Food Pantry is May 14
Mental HealthMental Health
Many things have changed about the way we are doing business at Mt. SAC due to COVID-19. What hasn’t changed is our commitment to you – to assist you in making progress toward your educational goals and to provide you with support services and assistance. The campus remains physically closed, but we are all available to continue to assist you. That means you may need to call in, email, or obtain information from our web pages. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PORTAL SEVERAL TIMES A DAY.
- Be certain to stay in touch with each of your instructors.
- Short on food? We are here to help. Read more about Mt. SAC’s Food Pantry and other community resources.
- Need help with Canvas? Check out our Canvasadors on or More tips on: Distance Learning
- There are also Reduced Cost and Free Internet Access Options widely available and listed by the state Chancellor’s Office.
Most importantly, continue to take precautions. Call our Health Center (909) 274-4400 if you have any symptoms and we can assist you. Take good care of yourself. And don’t give up hope! Your resiliency will get you through this and we are here to help! Be sure to call on us if there is anything that we can do.
The Mt. SAC Student Services Team
Your Success, Our Passion
(During Stay-at-Home Order)